Friday, December 22, 2017

SUN KISSED ABBA HAPPY 'MAMA MIA HERE WE GO AGAIN' SEQUEL TRAILER IS HERE WITH MERYL STREEP, JULIE WALTERS, AMANDA SEYFRIED, COLIN FIRTH, PIERCE BROSNAN, DOMINIC COOPER, CHER

 'MAMA MIA HERE WE GO AGAIN'
MERYL STREEP IS DEAD IN THE FIRST SEQUEL TRAILER
The movie is out next July!
Continuing the prefestive week of exclusive new trailers for next year's films, today you can enjoy MAMMA MIA HERE WE GO AGAIN trailer. Arriving exactly ten years after the first movie it will sail into cinemas next July!

 CHER AND ABBA!
After Amanda Seyfried's character Sophie (who is now pregnant and realises she needs to take risks like her mother did) got married on a Greek island to the sounds of Abba in the first movie also discovering that her mother Donna (Meryl Streep) does not know who Sophie's father is (Colin Firth, Pierce Brosnan and Stellan Skarsgard return as the three possible candidates),
The original movie has earned more than $600 million around the world
the sequel now, since Donna has apparently died after the wedding, focuses on Donna's youth with Lily James, Jessica Keenan Wynn and Alexa Davies playing the young Donna and her group the Dynamos who were played by Christine Baranski and Julie Walters in the original film.
The film will have some of the Abba songs that weren't used in the original
Dominic Cooper returns as Sophie's husband Sky,  while Jeremy Irvine, Josh Dylan and Hugh Skinner play younger versions of her possible dads. Cher also appears as grandmother in the movie which was shot last summer in Croatia!

8 comments:

  1. Don’t care for most of the celebs in this film. I hope it crashes and burns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hated the original myself, it was such an extreme borefest and it was supposed to be fun as a musical. I also don't like most of the stars in this one. I do love Julie Walters though

      Delete
  2. Just promise me that Pierce Brosnan does NOT sing in this one. His atrocious voice ruined the first movie for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot he sung in it :) I think they were all pretty bad some worse some even worser :)

      Delete
    2. Oh yes, not one of them was a professional singer but they did okay, except for Pierce Brosnan who was the ABSOLUTE WORST. My gawd, my ears are still bleeding.

      Delete
    3. but I bet he wasn't as disgustingly horrible as that talentless brat Ryan Gosling in LALA LAND, that was so painful to listen to and watch.

      Delete
    4. I agree. LaLa Land SUCKED! Neither lead could sing worth a lick and the acting? Atrocious! How the hell did it win so many awards? I think it ranks in the top 5 of the worst movies I've ever seen.

      Delete
    5. and yet girls look at him with stars in their eyes.... he is beyond talentless and atrociously bad to watch. And to remember how Ewan was amazing in Moulin Rouge.... these new generations are so hopeless ... I did hear Greatest Showman with Hugh is lovely, though

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.