Tuesday, September 5, 2017

WILLIAM MILLER IS THE NEW VILLAIN IN 'THE 100' SF SERIES! DIANE GUERRERO JOINS CBS SITCOM 'SUPERIOR DONUTS' SECOND SEASON!

  'THE 100' SF SERIES
WILLIAM MILLER IS NEW VILLAIN
It is an extremely slow Monday in Hollywood news, so the only thing I have for you today are just some small screen casting news! Earlier this
William will be the new baddie in The 100
year I announced that William Miller has been cast in CW's Searchers epic TV series but since that project fell apart, they've cast the handsome actor in their sf series THE 100 which ended its apocalyptic last season with the arrival of strange new ships to Earth. Miller will be Robert McCreary, a mysterious prisoner aboard the long distance mining mission sent from our time. A former enforcer from a powerful crime syndicate, his ruthless, violent methods make him a formidable antagonist to our heroes.  Jordan Bolger, Ivana Milicevic, Lola Flanery have also joined the cast.

  CBS' 'SUPERIOR DONUTS'
CASTS DIANE GUERRERO 
Our favourite new multi camera sitcom also has a new cast member: returning October 30th at CBS, SUPERIOR DONUTS, in which
Diane starred in Orange is the New Black
Judd Hirsch plays a grumpy donut shop owner who hires a young black man played by Jermaine Fowler, to work for him, will now also have Diane Guerrero guest starring!  Guerrero will play Sofia, a young Uptown gentrifier who parks her food truck, which serves healthy, socially conscious breakfast foods, in front of Arthur’s (Judd Hirsch) old-school donut shop. Although Arthur assumes she’s an entitled millennial, Sofia is actually a hard working, enterprising, self made woman who has poured every penny into her food truck business, which she plans to turn into an empire!

11 comments:

  1. William Miller give me the shakes just looking at him in a still. I'm imagining what he's going to be like in action.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing he won't be clean and preppy like here, since in THE 100 they like to dirty them up terribly :)

      Delete
  2. Haven't seen The 100, but William Miller may just get me to start watching it.\

    I am sure Diane Guerrero will be a lovely addition to Superior Donuts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched all seasons so far, they are quite different from year to year. It is not the greatest of shows, politically often disgusting, but I need me an apocalyptic show a year
      You should not miss Donuts, they were so lovely last season

      Delete
    2. I do have Donuts in my every growing queue. I will surely get to it some day.

      Delete
    3. when you finish Last Man Standing! I'm currently enjoying Marlon and Fuller House and will move onto Donuts in November! I'm also catching up on Mike and Molly whenever I have gaps in my watching schedule

      Delete
    4. I forgot about Mike and Molly. That's another one I wanted to catch up on. So many shows, so little time :(

      Delete
    5. I'm on season 4, methinks, watched it bit by bit for years now, it is a timeless sitcom, so you will be able to watch it whenever. It is probably the last of the great classics with Last Man Standing. It was better in the first seasons, before Melissa became a movie star, because after that they changed her character a lot and turned her into goofy freak and then the sitcom started having a lot of bodily humour and gags and if was more refined before that. But that is Melissa for you.

      Delete
    6. PS you have it on EZ TV site for download

      Delete
  3. William Miller does indeed look like a man to be reckoned with. I may have to check that series out.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.