Wednesday, November 10, 2010

JAMES FRANCO IN "WRATH OF THE TITANS" EPIC? "THE WALKING DEAD" GETS SECOND SEASON! THE NEW CANDIDATES FOR THE LEAD ROLE IN "SPARTACUS BLOOD AND SAND". RYAN KWANTEN & CAMILLA BELLE IN "ZEBRAS"

The producers of the popular epic show SPARTACUS BLOOD AND SAND are still searching for an actor who will replace the ill Andy Whitfield in the lead role and the final candidates for the job are Stephen Amell, Aiden Turner and Liam McIntyre.  I'm not sure what is going on with the story about Wentworth Miller being the possible candidate as well. It seems it was just a rumor.

You already know that this year's epic CLASH OF THE TITANS will get its sequel but now we have the first cast additions: according to "Movieweb" WRATH OF THE TITANS might get James Franco for the role of Agenor,
the king of Tyre, while Javier Bardem might play Ares, the God of War. Sam Worthington will of course reprise his role of Perseus, and the shooting should start in January.

After the amazing premiere and a great second episode,  the new zombie show THE WALKING DEAD has been renewed for the second season as well! Since it has broken records with the highest ratings in the history of cable television, AMC has ordered 13 episodes for the second season.  What's also interesting is that THE WALKING DEAD is one of the rare shows which was released simultaneously worldwide scoring a huge success around the planet.
And here's a piece of news I'm publishing just as my usual (and much beloved) excuse  to present you the pics of some unnaturally hot actors :) Camilla Belle (10,000BC) and Ryan Kwanten (TRUE BLOOD) will star in ZEBRAS, a true-life tale of a music producer who discovers talented young soccer players in the ghettos of Soweto, South Africa, and forms them into a successful team dubbed the Zebras, because it brings together black and white players. The director is Bruce Beresford (DRIVING MISS DAISY).

20 comments:

  1. the walking dead really has been quite spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! That's one racy pic of Ryan! He's no shy boy! (not that I am complaining!) He and Camilla are beautiful!
    James Franco would add a good twist to the Titan role!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vics
    it was. The first episode was better than the second one, but the second one was also entertaining and thrilling.

    @Kelly
    indeed he's not shy at all, just do a Google Image search of him and you will blush :) Camilla is especially gorgeous in this pic (click on it to see it bigger).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Some fun pics to go with morning coffee, Dez. They sure woke me up. Thanks;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so unfair to me! Why only one photo with a lady there, yet it so small and blurry.. I need more!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ratings must've rocked for The Walking Dead if they've already committed to a second season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clash of the Titans was not the best movie in its genre, but it was good enough for me to want to see a sequel. I like James Franco and Javier Bardem. I wonder will there be a new female role as well?

    I believe that all high-end TV series should have an international premiere. Otherwise they risk loosing a great deal of international market. Especially the series in those genres that are watched by computer/internet savvy fans. Those people (myself included) certainly wont wait a year or two to see something on regular TV. They'll use internet to download it (illegally) straight away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe I can catch Walking Dead on DVD. I have no idea when it comes on TV and now I guess I'd want to watch from the beginning anyway.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some interesting shows and movies that I've not seen or heard of before. Thanks for the post. And wow, sexy pics.
    CD

    ReplyDelete
  10. *reads about Wrath of the Titans*

    *pounds head on desk*

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Mary
    glad I've sweetened up your coffee :)

    @Jaccsy
    it is one, but a magnificent specimen :) And if you click on it you will see it bigger ;)

    @Alex
    yep, the rating were awesome and record breaking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Bels
    well, it would be nice to see Gemma Arterton again, but her character did die :( And Polly Walker was also great in the first film.
    And I still can't believe we are watching THEWALKING DEAD at the same time as Americans officially. It a marvelous experience not having to steal from the Net or something. I really enjoy my Monday nights on Fox Crime now :)

    @Arlee
    its on AMC on Sundays, Arlee

    @Clarissa
    sexy pics for my ladies :)

    @MJ
    ah, I had the same head pounding when I heard about THE DARK KNIGHT and all its sequels :PPP

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you're also liking Walking Dead, Dezmond. I just watched the 1st part & I thought some of the scenes were stunning. Am really looking forward to the next episode.

    I will see Ryan Kwanten in just about anything & that movie sounds promising. But seeing the subject matter & the director, I have a feeling that he'll be in clothing for the majority of the film!

    ReplyDelete
  14. DEZMOND - Eeep! I'm liking Aiden Turner. Yum. Also, I was sort of hoping for a Sam pic, too. LOL
    ps: I'm back. Thanks for the little note on my blog. I needed it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am hopeful they will pull these off! Happy to hear about Walking Dead~!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Lisa
    yep, the opening episode was amazing. The second was more action packed, but still good.
    Well, maybe we'll see Kwanten in a locker room at least :)

    @Shells
    Sam Worthington? :) Glad you're back, dahling :)

    @Ella
    we shall keep our fingers crossed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aiden Turner seems to be on the rise.

    Wow...HOT photo of Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's not the same Aiden Turner from THE HOBBIT and BEING HUMAN :)
    Glad the pic warmed you up :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. A sequel to Clash isn't going to be to good in my opinion. Too much focus on visuals and not enough on character :(
    Lol, I did wonder why Aiden Turner didn't like like the Aiden Turner I knew, hehe.
    I'm glad that Walking dead gets a second season, and so soon into the first. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  20. yep, but WALKING DEAD season two won't be broadcast before October 2011 :( But it will have 13 episodes against just the 6 ones from this season.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.