Saturday, May 22, 2010

HAYDEN PANETTIERE TO SCREAM HER LUNGS OUT IN "SCREAM 4"

Eh, it seems the horror empire has found the new generation of victims. With her show "Heroes" being canceled, stunningly gorgeous Hayden Panettiere didn't wait for long to find herself a new role. According to "MovieWeb" she will scream her lungs out together with Ashley Green, Lake Bell and Rory Culkin in "Scream 4". "Scream 4" will reunite director Wes Craven with screenwriter Kevin Williamson and with the original cast members Neve Campbell, David Arquette and Courteney Cox, though the new sequel is seen as a passing of the baton to a new generation of slasher victims. Ashley Greene is supposed to play Campbell's cousin Jill, essentially the heroine of the movie, while Panettiere would play her best friend, a nerdy film geek with Culkin playing a potential love interest for Jill. Bell will play a police officer who knew Sidney (Campbell) from high school.

8 comments:

  1. I've never liked "Scream" franchise and I've always thought it the most overrated silly unoriginal horror movie ever! I'm not saying it's terrible, but in my opinion it doesn't deserve the hype. Oh, and I hated the cast and the performances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fully trust in your opinion on this matter, since I know what kind of expert you are on horrors :) I personally saw just the first part, and didn't like it much. I've published this post solely as an opportunity to put some lovely pics of Hayden in my blog :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I've been crowned 'Expert in horror'! Thanks, Dezz :)

    Hayden looks like a sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, my own expert in horror and naughtiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. More an expert in the latter ;)

    Love this "my own.." :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. well it's obvious I'm the one who inspires your naughtiness most, thus the tittle :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My nephew is so crazy about Hayden Panettiere, he named his first child after her....now that is dedication, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope he isn't a secret fan of Hayden Christiansen :))

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.