Friday, August 21, 2009

"THE WOLFMAN" TRAILER IS OUT


"The Wolfman" trailer has been released yesterday as well, and you can watch it over at my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/DAGONIGHT
It looks quite amazing, the sets, costumes, visuals, CGI are breathtaking, and the atmosphere is really there. The only thing I don't like is Benicio Del Toro in the main role. I don't see him in the main role, in any main role. He just doesn't have the charm and the charisma. But the movie still looks amazing and I'll be sure to check it out next February. Enthony Hopkins and Emily Blunt look very dramatic in the movie.

9 comments:

  1. I've just seen this trailer today. It looks great. On so many levels. All the pieces are in their place.

    I'm only concerned that it will be a little too dark ( and scary) for my tastes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to evolve such an old character and story. I love the fact it is so dark. I will definitely see this one on the first night it opens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Rip, it's so nice to see you here :) hope you'll become one of our regular visitors :))

    I like how it all looks fairy taleish in this film, I mean the visual side of it. It reminds me of VAN HELSING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It also has the feel of those ancient black and white monster movies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, the ones that, while watching them, make you scream "Run, fool, there's a monster lurking behind you, run, run for your life, you wretched soul!!!!" :))) I can already imagine myself yelling that in the forest scene with Emily and her "lycantropic" friend :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think Emily will fare very well in Wolfman...
    Movies like this usually don't have a happy end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, maybe she'll turn into a She-wolf and it would be a Gothic-romantic happy end :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. It could happen... if this was anime. :))
    But somehow I don't think it will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yep, this way or that, someone will end up in pieces and shreds :) and it probably won't be someone's heart but some other inner organ.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.